How it works
- Book your broken device in for repair using or easy to use website.
- Package your broken device securely and send to the iFix address in your confirmation email. Please include a print out of this email or a note of your order number with your device. We recommend sending by Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery for insurance upto £500 or a courier with equal guarantees.
- When your device arrives at our facility, it will undergo our 20 point check system to ensure there is no further problems with the device.
- Once checks are complete your device will be allocated to one of our highly trained technicians, where the repair will take place in our ESD safe lab.
- Once the repair is complete, it is put through our check system once more to ensure the repair has resolved the repair issue and for quality control purposes.
- Your device will be securely packaged in patented Mediawrap packaging, that is not only 100% recyclable but includes load bearing foam for ultimate protection and lock-in side creases for added security.
Final Step. You will receive an email to say your device repair is complete and delivery will be on the next working day, insured upto £500 for your peace of mind. Enjoy the relief at having your device back in full working order!